Friday, October 28, 2016

Back in Control

It all started yesterday, when I finished reading the book of Revelations.
My life has been off track since summer of last year. And I have let it spiral back out of control. I've done, said and thought things that were not Christ-like. 
But, after yesterday, I took back my life...
And gave it right back to God, whom it belongs to. 
I am back on track. I may slip and fall, but I will still get back up and keep running...back to God. 
Get thee behind me, Satan. I have Jesus on my side! He has my soul and He has my heart.  And you have nothing now. Nothing.
You don't have my soul. You don't have my attention. You don't have my heart. And you don't have my thoughts.
God is back in the driver's seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment